Gift Aid

 Gift Aid is reclaimed by Holbrook Animal Rescue from the tax you pay for the current tax year. In order for us to Gift Aid your donations please ensure you complete this form.

I wish to gift aid this donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Holbrook Animal Rescue

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that it is my responsibility to pay any difference, if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year. Please note your address is required to identify you as a current tax payer.

Please notify Dogs Trust if you:

  • Wish to cancel this declaration;

  • Change your name or address;

  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Thanks for submitting!